Are you looking for a good customer feedback tool to know customers' insights and issues? If yes, then you have come to the right place. Customer feedback is considered very crucial as it helps in understanding the insights and requirements of the customers. Plus, it brings you a group of loyal customers.
Many people within the business industry know the importance of collecting feedback, but along with that, your method of collecting feedback is also essential. To help you with this, we have presented this article containing the top customer feedback tools. These will help you manage more feedback and give the customer a good experience.
There are a number of tools available in the market for a person to select from. To make the work more accessible, the best tools are described below with their features. The customer feedback tools listed down below are pretty different from each other but are very promising.
Some of these target industries include SaaS, local business, or E-commerce. At the same time, some focus on different types of feedback, such as user-generated reviews or NPS scores. You can explore all of these options and select the most suitable one for you. So, let's get started!
When collecting customer feedback from digital channels, Survicate is your go-to tool. Whether through ad links, emails, or in-product, this tool organizes surveys to gather feedback.
The plus point with Survicate is that it is integrated with various CRM, Customer Support tools, Analytics, and many others. It allows the user to turn on automatic customer feedback collection and analysis. After this, you can receive insights from the customers from all the stages of the funnel.
Features of Survicate
- Survicate offers multiple survey distribution channels like websites, links, in-products, email, and others.
- You can customize the survey's color, design, and position easily without coding.
- It has CSAT, NPS, CES, and 12 more types of survey questions.
- It is integrated with Intercom, Hubspot, and many more native integrations.
- There is no time limit on Survicate plans.
Next in line is Typeform, which provides surveys, interactive forms, and quizzes to collect customers' feedback. This tool has an impressive and user-friendly interface. Plus, Typeform provides an extensive library of various visually engaging forms, quiz templates, high-level reports, and surveys.
Features of Typeform
- Typeform offers endless questions and typeforms.
- You can collect payments as well from the customers through this tool.
- It comes with a quiz and payment calculator.
- It has respondent email notifications.
Being a customer service software, Hubspot comes with all the essential tools needed in sales, marketing, content management, and customer service. Its customer feedback tool helps create surveys and deploy them through emails or websites. However, Hubspot does not offer many customization options, mainly focusing on usability.
Features of Hubspot
- Hubspot offers free online form builder features.
- It has a Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey.
- It also has CSAT and CES question types in surveys.
SurveyMonkey is a versatile survey tool that is a fantastic tool for collecting customer feedback. It comes with multiple types of features, where many aren't even recognized.
It is built-in with collaborative and configurable attributes, which benefits all the requirements of product feedback surveys. And the best part is the security of the survey data, as SurveyMonkey is known to have the best security encryption.
Features of SurveyMonkey
- SurveyMonkey has easy access and a wide variety of templates.
- There aren't any input and data coding errors in this software.
- It offers many customization and template options.
For measuring NPS, which is an industry-standard for estimating customers' loyalty and expansion, AskNicely is the perfect customer feedback tool. This NPS survey helps in knowing the customer recommendation for the business on a scale of 1-10. It benefits in gathering more loyal customers.
It helps in understanding the customer's reviews before losing them so that you can keep up with the competition and not lose any customers.
Features of AskNicely
- AskNicely has a user-friendly analytics dashboard with real-time data and an efficient interface.
- It comes with features like Feedback Management, Customer Segmentation, and Sentiment Analysis.
- It has many Data Analysis Tools.
UseResponse is a customer service software that isn't limited to customer feedback only. It also organizes a help center for the customers and equips customer support across all channels. It gives you access to live chat clients, community forums, and feedback additions.
Features of UseResponse
- UseResponse has very pocket-friendly pricing.
- It also comes with email integration, Survey Management, Work order management, Customer Database, and Status Tracking.
- It's help desk software.
Parlor.io is best known for user relationship management. It is integrated with the Voice of the User (VoU), which supports the complete feedback loop in a single system. With Parlor.io, you can get the whole customer's insight, including feedback, requirements, and sentiments.
It syncs up with all kinds of business tools such as ticketing systems, CRM, engineering task management, analytics performance, live chat tools, and many others. Parlor.io helps the team to measure the impact of company actions, automatically closes the customer's loop after finalizing the improvements, and prioritizes feature requests at all costs.
Features of Parlor.io
- Parlor.io collects all the feedback, product priorities, customer data, and analytics at one centralized location and organizes them for the team's convenience.
- It collects the true sentiments, opportunities, and analytics of the customers.
- It identifies and prioritizes all customer requests.
- You can customize the survey contexts.
To understand the behavior and preferences of the customers in a better way, UserReport is chosen. It has mainly two widgets: a survey widget and a feedback widget. It allows the company to interact with the customers directly and capture their insights from different channels.
UserReport functions as an integrated part of your website or mobile applications. It helps in knowing the method of improvement suggested by the customers.
Features of UserReport
- The survey widget captures user satisfaction, audience demographics, and net promoter scores.
- The feedback widget gathers bug fixes, feature requests, and insights to improve user experience.
Podium is an excellent choice for reputation management and messaging software that centralizes the whole customer review from different digital channels. It drives expansion and improves customer experiences through the influence of customer feedback.
Podium is exclusively built for local businesses and provides a centralized interface for better customer interaction, organized reviews, and also track business analytics.
Features of Podium
- The podium has a built-in texting function, payment collection, and online chat.
- It's a centralized platform that organizes customers' reviews and requests.
In conclusion, we can say that these ten customer feedback tools are known to be very promising and work on the company's growth. You can explore all these options and select the right one per your preferences and requirements.
Many of these come with customization features as well, through which you can easily personalize the surveys. Gaining customers' insights, sentiments, and needs are very crucial for the growth of any business. And with the right tool in hand, you can achieve better customer feedback.
What is a customer feedback tool?
Customer feedback tools are the one that allows the easy collection and management of feedback from the customers by their means.
What is Survicate used for?
Survicate is a web-based management tool that helps in customizing customer feedback management.
What are the methods of customer feedback?
Some of the most common methods of gaining customer feedback are using survey forms, using feedback boxes that do not hinder the visitor, using emails to gain customer feedback, etc.
How can we collect feedback in a fun way?
Feedback can be collected in fun and interesting ways. One can gamify their feedback form, or they can also take the help of social media polls to know the customer feedback.